Our unparalleled design, color-matching, and manufacturing capabilities will bring to life a custom product nameplate that your company will be proud of. Every custom-made nameplate is designed to meet your unique needs and adapted to withstand its environment. No matter what project stage you’re in, we’re here for you to get the job done as efficiently and creatively as possible. The possibilities are endless. Scroll through our gallery to see examples of the different designs and features we offer to spark some ideas for your custom nameplate.
We take into account every customer’s unique requirements and develop a custom nameplate solution perfectly tailored to their product. In the image galleries are some of our most popular nameplate capabilities but it is not an exhaustive list. With GMN, your nameplate options are endless.
Combined with three dimensional detailing and custom inks, metal nameplates create distinct branding. Options include:
- Thin domed nameplates: Lensclad technology
- Domed nameplates: Magni-lens technology
- Etched nameplates
- Formed nameplates
- Coined nameplates
- Embossed nameplates
- Metal photo nameplates
- Diamond carved nameplates
Materials for your custom nameplate
Choosing a material that can last for years in your custom nameplate’s environment is important, which is why we always take the time to truly understand where and how your nameplate will be used before beginning the project. Here are a few materials we often use:
- Aluminum: Aluminum nameplates can be used with multiple finishes and are durable and scratch-resistant.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel offers a strong, long-lasting nameplate option. Can be combined with multiple treatments and finishes.
- Acrylic: This clear plastic is durable and can withstand moderate wear-and-tear.
- Polyester (Mylar): Polyester nameplates are very durable and can survive extreme temperature and chemical environments.
- Polycarbonate (Lexan): Polycarbonate nameplates are heat, water, chemical, and scratch resistant. Polycarbonate is a strong, transparent plastic.
Aluminum nameplate finishes and textures
Aluminum nameplates are one of the most popular nameplate choices because they offer limitless options. Aluminum nameplates can incorporate embossing, die-cut shapes, screen or digital printing and infinite custom textures and finishes. Visit the gallery to get texture and finish ideas for your next aluminum nameplate.
Electroform nameplate finishes and textures
Electroform nameplates feature crisp edges, fine detail and deep relief that can be used with or without colored inks. With nearly endless texture and finishing options, 2D and 3D electroform nameplates are a premier nameplate option for high-end branding. Scroll through the gallery to see just a few of the many 2D and 3D electroform nameplate finishes available.